Creating a Charitable Fund
Creating a named charitable fund at the Community Foundation is simple and is often a one-step process. After deciding what type of fund would best serve your interests, you can choose the type of gift that would be most convenient and advantageous for you.
In general, your fund may be created by an outright (current) gift, or by a planned (future) gift.
Outright gifts may be made through:
- Mutual funds
- Real estate
- Personal Property
- Life insurance
- IRAs and retirement accounts
Planned gifts may be made through:
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Life insurance, IRAs, or retirement assets
ASK ERIKA | Ask me how the Community Foundation can help you create a lasting legacy and make a difference in the community....