50th Anniversary Overview
Lehigh Valley Community Foundation...50 years of sparking community connections
The Lehigh Valley Community Foundation staff and Board of Governors have announced a year of special grantmaking in celebration of our 50th anniversary! The Community Foundation will grant $50,000 to each of six chosen issues in our community for a total of $300,000 in special grants during our anniversary year! These grants will invite community members to be the spark - a spark of awareness, a spark of change, a spark of connection.
The Lehigh Valley Community Foundation will bring awareness to the following six issues through our anniversary celebration.
The celebration will Include grants of $50,000
per issue that will be awarded in the
specified months below:
- Mental & Behavioral Health (February 2017) Learn more about the issue and the grant recipients, including an opportunity to continue to support these programs!
- Cultural Enrichment (April 2017) Learn more about the issue and the grant recipients, including an opportunity to continue to support these programs!
- Food & Housing Access (May 2017) Awareness campaign and video voting open now! Be the Spark!
- Environment & Sustainability (July 2017) - Application closed. Learn more about this issue before video voting and awareness opens on July 3rd!
- Human Trafficking (September 2017) - Application closed. Learn more about this issue before video voting and awareness opens on September 11th!
- Veterans Affairs (November 2017) - Application opens June 1, 2017.
Do you want to get involved? Do you want to support the cause?
Please direct questions to Erika Riddle Petrozelli, Director of Donor Services
Phone (610) 351-5353 ext. 13, email email@example.com
Special thanks to our 50th Anniversary Advisory Board for helping us make our anniversary celebration a true spark of excitement:
- Michael Stershic, LVCF Board Chair, Discover Lehigh Valley
- Thomas Campbell, DeSales University
- Cynthia Lambert Durham, Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network
- W. Beall Fowler, Lehigh University, Emeritus
- Judianne Harris, Valley National Group
- Carol Henn, Community Volunteer
- Kari Keyock, Imagevolution
- L. Charles Marcon, Duggan & Marcon
- Robert Moffett, Attorney at Law
- Martha Phelps, Community Volunteer
- Elaynee Polentes, Imagevolution
- Ann Haggerty Raines, Northampton Community College
- Bernie Story, LVCF President & CEO
- Trisha Higgins, LVCF Vice President & CFO
- Erika Riddle Petrozelli, LVCF Director of Donor Services
- Michael Wilson, LVCF Director of Communications
"From a little spark may burst a flame" ~ Dante