The Walter & Alma Bastian Fund
This Fund provides grants to qualified charitable organizations in the Lehigh Valley with programs in the areas of Human Services, Education and Healthcare. For more information about the Fund visit the Fund Description.
The grant application submitted will be considered by the advisor to the Fund for funding recommendations.
Grant proposals may be submitted within the following guidelines:
- Grants will be made to qualified charitable organizations in the Lehigh Valley for program support only. Grantees with programs in the areas of Human Services, Education & Healthcare are encouraged to apply.
- Multi-year proposals are preferred as the fund advisor intends for the grants to make a sustainable impact through multi-year funding.
Applications are due on September 30.
The proposal packet should contain the following items:
- The completed Walter & Alma Bastian Fund Grant Application.
- The organization's current budget.
- The proposed itemized budget for the program for which funding is requested.
The application period is currently closed.
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe website. Click the button below to get a free copy today.
Proposals should be emailed to Robin Schultz at RSchultz@nmmlaw.com. If you have any questions, please contact Robin at (610) 391-1800.