LVCF Job Opening | Grants Administrative Assistant
The Lehigh Valley Community Foundation is currently seeking a part-time Grants Administrative Assistant. The position reports to the Vice President & CFO and assists with the grants administration of the Community Foundation. Those interested in the position should submit a cover letter and resume to Trisha Higgins, Vice President and CFO, Lehigh Valley Community Foundation, via email: Trisha@lvcfoundation.org. For a PDF of the job description - Grants Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Grants Administrative Assistant
Employment Classification: Part-time non-exempt employee (approximately 20 hours/week)
Major Function: The Grants Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting with the grants administration responsibilities of the Community Foundation.
Reports to: Vice President & CFO
- Serving as the main administrator for the on-line grants management system.
- Providing administrative support for all funds which involve an application process. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, updating and processing all grant applications.
- Assisting with the publicizing of grants applications.
- Administering the grantee reporting process.
- Communicating with grantees and applicants regarding grant process questions.
- Performing research and due diligence procedures for grantees.
- Assisting with scheduling, preparations and follow-up for any grantee related meetings.
- Assisting in the preparation of materials for LVCF grant committee meetings.
- Entering and maintaining FIMS grantee profiles and other profiles as necessary or requested.
- Assist with the development of materials or documents and the collection of information for all grant reporting, donor service or marketing purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Position requires a two or four-year degree in a related field. Excellent writing and oral communication skills; knowledge of nonprofit sector and experience in grant writing and research preferred. Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office products and Adobe Pro; familiarity with database and on-line system management software preferred. A valid driver's license with 3-year clear driving record.