Focusing on the Nonprofit Mission
Establishing an agency fund allows a nonprofit to focus on its mission while benefiting from the operational efficiencies, oversight and visibility that LVCF offers.
Choosing a Cause
An area-of-interest fund supports programs & initiatives that tackle issues of your choosing, such as the environment, camperships, or no-kill animal shelters.
- A donor-directed area-of-interest fund distributes grants based on the recommendations of a community committee that oversees a specific initiative. Below are the donor-defined area-of-interest funds currently held by the Community Foundation:
- A foundation directed area-of-interest fund distributes grants based on LVCF’s community research to identify worthy charitable programs in the specified area-of-interest.
Meeting the Region’s Changing Needs
Community Partnership Funds make sure the needs of tomorrow’s Lehigh Valley are met. Donors rely on the deep community knowledge & experience of the Community Foundation to support the effective work of nonprofits throughout the region, forever.
Remaining Deeply Involved in Your Giving
You recommend a grant, we do the paperwork and due diligence. We offer personalized service and deep community knowledge – a true partner in philanthropy.
Defining Your Giving
Name specific nonprofits to receive grants, and we will make those grants over time. Should circumstances significantly change, our board can put the money to use for other similar charitable work. Giving parameters are set at the time the fund is established, so your giving is on auto-pilot. It is the most common way to preserve your charitable legacy.
Geographic Affiliate Funds
- The Bucks County Free Library Endowment Fund
- Richard E. Gasser Fund
- Nancy S. & Charles E. Keenan Endowment Fund
- Erwin J. & Gertrude K. Neusch Fund
The Means to Further Education
These funds allow donors to invest in the future by helping deserving students pursue higher education.
Supporting Your Community Endowment
The flexibility of unrestricted giving enables the Community Foundation to respond to the community’s most pressing needs, including its own operations, today and tomorrow.
ASK CARRIE | Ask me which type of fund is right for you and how the Community Foundation can help you create a lasting legacy and make a difference in the community....
Carrie Krug Nedick
Director of Donor Services
840 West Hamilton Street, Suite 310, Allentown, PA 18101
610 351-5353 Ext. 10 | email@example.com