The Lehigh Valley Synergy Fund
A renewed spirit of collaboration exists in the Lehigh Valley, with our public, private and social sectors working together to significantly improve and sustain community conditions.
With 1,400 nonprofit organizations, 87% focused on human services, it is critical that community partners recognize the power of collaboration, affiliation and efficiencies as stewards of our community’s resources. The Lehigh Valley Community Foundation, together with the United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley will lead and foster these key ingredients toward collaborations in multiple ways, one of which is encouraging and supporting Nonprofit Mergers.
The Lehigh Valley Community Foundation and United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley will promote and support Nonprofit Mergers in two ways:
1. Create awareness and education about the types, benefits and resources needed to successfully carry out and sustain a merge between two or more nonprofit organizations.
2. Promote the availability of a shared “area of interest” fund called the Lehigh Valley Synergy Fund providing support to non-profits engaging in various levels of collaboration and beyond.
The Lehigh Valley Synergy Grant Application - Apply Now
The grant applications for the Lehigh Valley Synergy Fund will be accepted on a rolling-basis. You are able to download the application here.
Please submit the application along with all supporting documents via e-mail to Megan Briggs, LVCF Director of Community Investment at email@example.com.
Get Inspired | See two recent Synergy Fund Success Stories:
- Meals on Wheels of Lehigh and Northampton Counties Merge with Help of Synergy Fund
- Bradbury-Sullivan and Pride Merge to Facilitate Annual Pride in the Park Festival
Lehigh Valley Synergy Fund FAQ
ASK MEGAN | Learn more about the Synergy Fund at LVCF and discuss your situation
Director of Community Investments
Lehigh Valley Community Foundation
840. W. Hamilton Street, Suite 310
Allentown, PA 18101
610 351-5353, ext. 11 | firstname.lastname@example.org