Capacity Building | Grantmaking
CORE Fellowship Program - The fellowship is a three-year capacity building process designed to bring diverse Lehigh Valley nonprofit leaders together to center equity in themselves, their relationships, their organizations, and the Lehigh Valley non-profit sector. Find all the details - Click Here
- About the CORE Fellowship Program
- CORE Fellowship Program Design
- Information to Apply to the CORE Fellowship
CORE Fellowship Glossary - Many of the terms used in the program description require definition, therefore we created a glossary that we consider a work-in-progress as a resource for applicants.
The CORE Fellowship Program was based off LVCF’s experience in both the Nonprofit Effectiveness Program and Project Equity Initiative, that was jointly launched with UWGLV and FACES International. To learn more about the history of the Nonprofit Effectiveness Program, click here.
CORE Fellowship Information Session | Thursday, April 7 at 10:00 a.m.
Capacity Building | Community Leadership
The Community Foundation staff have providing leadership in a number of initiatives that support capacity building among nonprofit organizations.
Click here to learn more about the programs below:
- Project Equity Initiative
- Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank Reinventing Our Communities Program
Leadership and participation in Collaboratives
- Strategic Response Team
- Technical Assistance Working Group of the Strategic Response Team
- Lehigh Valley Funders Group