PA Council on the Arts PPA – Entry to Program Stream
Entry to Program Stream is a new funding opportunity that aims to provide valuable access to funding for small arts organizations and programs across the commonwealth. Entry to Program Stream will offer a new pathway for small arts organizations and programs in Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon and Monroe counties to be considered for ultimately joining Program Stream, which offers ongoing unrestricted general operating funds.
Entry to Program Stream is the access point for organizations and programs to begin a funding relationship with PCA that could transition to Program Stream eligibility.
- Applicants must be nonprofit, tax-exempt corporations, a unit of government, or a school district with a history of at least one year of consistent arts/cultural programming and/or arts services in Pennsylvania. Region 5 includes organizations in Carbon, Monroe, Lehigh and Northampton counties.
- Organizations can be a clearly defined arts program in a non-arts organization such as a college or university; library; social service organization; health care facility; YMCA; historical, science museum or other similar institution.
- Unincorporated groups (and in some instances, individuals) must apply to the PPA Program Stream through a nonprofit organization that acts as a fiscal sponsor.
- Applicant organizations must have an average annual revenue of less than $200,000.
Please download and review the full application guidelines prior to considering submitting an application. Application Guidelines can be downloaded click here.
- Application Open: November 29, 2021
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
How to Apply
To preview the full 2022-2023 Entry to Program Stream Application on Foundant, LVCF’s grants portal, please click here: http://www.grantinterface.com/Process/Apply?urlkey=lehighvalley.
Please apply through the foundation’s online grant management platform, Foundant. For step-by-step instructions on how to preview, save, and print Public Applications in Foundant, click here.
Learn More | Entry to Program Stream Virtual Information Session | Recorded Thursday, January 6, 2022
How Applications are Evaluated
An advisory panel review process will be utilized to make recommendations with respect to Entry to Program Stream applicant evaluations. Panels will be comprised of individuals with arts-related experience with diversity in the following areas: artistic disciplines, geography, gender, race, ethnicity, age, and include people with disabilities. Panelists will be community members representing the four counties in the region.
Organizations may qualify for Program Stream after consistently receiving funds through Entry to Program Stream, receiving good panel assessments, and fulfilling grant award requirements.
ASK Monique | Learn more about the Community Foundation's Partners in the Arts (PPA) grant opportunities
Lehigh Valley Community Foundation
840. W. Hamilton Street, Suite 310
Allentown, PA 18101
610 351-5353, ext. 17 | firstname.lastname@example.org