PA Council on the Arts PPA – Program Stream
Program Stream is an invitation-only grant opportunity which offers ongoing support to arts organizations and arts programs with an established history of funding from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA). Once admitted to this funding stream, organizations receive consistent general operating support for arts programming.
PCA, on the advice of staff and advisory panels, makes the final determination of eligibility to this program, and notifies organizations that they have met the eligibility requirements and are invited to apply to the PPA Program Stream. Organizations must be nonprofit, tax-exempt corporations, a unit of government, or a school district providing arts programming and/or arts services in Pennsylvania. LVCF is the PPA Partner for Region 5, working with organizations in Carbon, Monroe, Lehigh and Northampton counties.
How to Apply
Organizations with a history of PPA funding from PCA may be deemed eligible and invited to apply. Interested applicants who are new to PPA should check out Entry to Program Stream for information about additional grant opportunities.
If you are an invited program stream applicant, you can find the 2022-2023 published guidelines - click here.
Key Dates for Current Program Stream Grantees
- Application Opens for 2022-2023 funding: November 29, 2021
- Application Deadline for 2022-2023 funding: January 18, 2022
Current Program Stream Grantee Organizations:
- Appalachian Fiddle and Bluegrass Association
- Arts Community of Easton
- Bach and Handel Chorale
- Bethlehem Fine Arts Commission
- Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center
- Chamber Music Society of Bethlehem
- Delaware Water Gap Celebration of the Arts, Inc.
- East Stroudsburg University Art Department
- Godfrey Daniels
- Lehigh Valley Community Broadcasters Association, Inc.
- Lehigh Valley Dance Exchange (Fractured Atlas, Fiscal Sponsor)
- Lehigh Valley Storytelling Guild
- Mikayla's Voice
- Moravian College Music Institute
- Pocono Bluegrass & Folk Society
- Pocono Concert Chorale
- Pocono Youth Orchestra
- Repertory Dance Theatre
- Ronald K. De Long Gallery at Penn State Lehigh Valley
- SATORI, Ltd.
- SouthSide Film festival
- The Allentown Band, Inc.
- The Camerata Singers
- The Shawnee Institute (The Shawnee Playhouse's Worthington Players)
- Totts Gap Arts Institute
- Young People's Philharmonic of the Lehigh Valley
This project was supported by the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency, through the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA), its regional arts funding Partnership. State government funding comes through an annual appropriation by Pennsylvania’s General Assembly and from the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency. PPA is administered in this region by the state's PPA Partner (Lehigh Valley Community Foundation for Region 5].
Related Documents for Grantees:
ASK Monique | Learn more about the Community Foundation's Partners in the Arts (PPA) grant opportunities
Lehigh Valley Community Foundation
840. W. Hamilton Street, Suite 310
Allentown, PA 18101
610 351-5353, ext. 17 | firstname.lastname@example.org