Job Opening at LVCF | Donor Services & Program Associate (PT)
The Lehigh Valley Community Foundation is seeking a part-time Donor Services Associate. Below is the job description. Qualified candidates should submit a brief cover letter and resume to Erika Riddle Petrozelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Donor Services & Program Associate
Employment Classification: Part-time non-exempt employee
Hours expected: 20 hours per week
Hourly Rate: $23
Benefits: Paid parking, paid time off, and 401k
Location: Allentown office, with considerable flexibility for out of office work
Major Function: The Donor Services & Program Associate is in a key position to help maintain and expand all areas of the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the Associate Vice President of Philanthropy in managing the donor services functions of the Foundation. The secondary responsibility is to assist in the community investments (grants management) functions of the Foundation.
Reports to: Associate Vice President for Philanthropy
- Assist all donor relations and certain grants management activities.
- Assist in the development of programs to establish and maintain good relations with potential and current donors, in coordination with the Associate Vice President.
- Analyze data from the information management system (FIMS) to inform donor services and grants management decisions.
- Support the administration of the various Foundation-directed grant application processes, including the use of the grants management system, Foundant.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other donor-related communications.
- Provide assistance and information as needed for donor service or grants management purposes.
- Undertake special projects as assigned or initiated.
- Position requires relevant educational degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Willing to take ownership of projects and work independently.
- Must honor confidentiality of donor and Foundation information.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel. Experience with database software a plus.
Please submit resume and brief cover letter to Erika Riddle Petrozelli at email@example.com