LVCF’s Megan Briggs Named to Lehigh Valley Business’s “Forty under 40” for 2022
Allentown, Pa., July 26, 2022—Lehigh Valley Business today named Megan Briggs, Director of Community Investments at the Community Foundation, as one of the 40 young professionals from the greater Lehigh Valley selected as a “Forty Under 40” honoree for 2022.
Megan Briggs joined the staff of the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation in 2017. As Director of Community Investments, Megan oversees grantmaking administration and strategy. She works with volunteer advisory committees to implement the Foundation's high-impact grantmaking programs and analyzes data from the nonprofit community to help maximize and promote community impact.
Prior to joining the foundation, Megan has held various leadership roles in a diverse set of non-profit organizations including serving as Director of Family Services at Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County and Project Manager of Strategy at Philadelphia Youth Network. She was also selected as a 2012 United Way Emerging Leaders Fellow.
Originally from Maryland, Megan spent 12 years in Philadelphia prior to moving to Upper Black Eddy in 2016. She served as a member of the fundraising committee for Germantown United and on several local neighborhood organizing committees in the Philadelphia area. She graduated from Salisbury University with a Bachelor of Arts in International Business.
"We are very proud of her achievements and her contributions to both LVCF and our communityMegan is a passionate, authentic, and thoughtful leader on our team," said Erika Riddle Petrozelli, President and CEO of the Lehigh Vally Community Foundation. "She is critical to the continued success of the Foundation: her work is a key component of our new strategic plan. Megan has a drive and enthusiasm to advance her career. She participates in sector-wide and national programs for leadership development and skill-building. She is a woman to watch in our philanthropic industry, and we are pleased taht she has been recognized as such by Lehigh Valley Business."
Forty Under 40 recognizes professionals 40 years of age and younger who have been successful in the Greater Lehigh Valley area. Honorees, selected by the editors of Lehigh Valley Business, were chosen based on professional accomplishments, community service and commitment to inspiring change.
A member of the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation's Board of Governors, Veronica Gonzalez, MBA, Chief Executive Officer at Valley Health Partners Community Health Center, also recieved the honor. A listing of all the winners is below.
This year's Forty Under 40 will be honored September 14 at an awards celebration at the DeSales University Center, 2755 Station Avenue in Center Valley. The Celebration Sponsor is Members 1st Federal Credit Union. For the most updated listing of sponsors, visit lvb.com/event/forty-under-40-awards/.
Honorees will be profiled in a magazine that will be inserted into the September 26 issue of Lehigh Valley Business and will be available online at .
About Lehigh Valley Business
Lehigh Valley Business is a multimedia news source with 36 years of journalistic excellence that breaks news daily on its website, LVB.com. It also publishes a print and online edition. In addition, Lehigh Valley Business publishes special focus sections and products throughout the year including Reader Rankings and Fastest Growing Companies in addition to the yearly Book of Lists. It also hosts eight annual events, including Women of Influence, Health Care Heroes and Forty Under 40, to recognize excellence and provide leadership opportunities. Learn more at: https://www.lvb.com/.
2022 Forty Under 40 Honorees
- Sharon L. Alexander, CFRE, Carbon County Community Foundation
- Stephanie Atkins, Herbein + Company Inc.
- Dominick Baker, J.G. Petrucci Co. Inc.
- Megan Briggs, Lehigh Valley Community Foundation
- Sarah Hart Charette, Gross McGinley LLP
- Kendal Conrad, Singer-songwriter
- Ashley Dallas, M.Ed., Valley Youth House
- Trevor Dombach, Kleinfelder Inc.
- Emily M. Doster, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Abe Elias, Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley
- Keegan Hackman Emerick, LCSW, New Vitae Inc.
- Thad M. Gelsinger, Barley Snyder
- Veronica Gonzalez, Valley Health Partners Community Health
- David Hannah, Tyber Medical LLC
- Stephen Jiwanmall, Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center
- Jeffrey Johns, Herbein + Company Inc.
- Angela Kilburg, Alloy5 Architecture
- Timothy Kraft, RKL LLP
- Julie A. Kunkel, BSI Corporate Benefits LLC
- David Lucabeche, Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Erin Ludwig, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Matthew McDonald, NAI Summit
- Jill Meyers, City Center Investment Corp.
- Madlen J. Miller, Morton Brown Family Wealth
- Chase Mory, Gateway Ticketing Systems Inc.
- Tracy Oscavich, Lehigh Valley Planning Commission
- Katie Pintabone-Brown, New Vitae Wellness & Recovery
- Michael Planer, Soltech Solutions
- Michael Ramos, The GIANT Company
- Michael T. Raymond, Communities In Schools of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Jeff Richter, DeSales University
- Manuel Rodriguez III, Batch Microcreamery
- Peter Rowley, Tompkins Community Bank
- Claire Wildermuth Sadler, Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor
- Ashley Santiago, SHRM-CP, Valley National Financial Advisors
- Raymond Santiago, United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
- Savanna Saul, City Experiences, Hornblower
- Olga Sklyarova, Fannie Mae
- Brielle Weida, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Charles Wolf, Barry Isett & Associates Inc.