Why Work with the Community Foundation?
The staff of the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation is pleased to work with you and your clients to structure the most suitable charitable gift plans for outright and planned giving. The variety and flexibility of charitable funds offered by the Foundation coupled with diverse options for giving, provide you and your clients with a menu of choices that can be customized to meet your needs and theirs.
The Foundation’s knowledge of the community and its needs, our familiarity with non-profits, and our due diligence in grantmaking and legal compliance make us a strong and trustworthy partner in the creation of charitable funds.
We assure you that….
- You stay in control of your client relationships. We’re here to help you provide services for your clients.
- We are knowledgeable about philanthropy, whether that involves the transfer of a private foundation or the creation of a temporary or permanent fund.
- We are knowledgeable about the community and can help your clients to make effective and gratifying charitable choices.
- We have a special commitment to family philanthropy and enjoy involving multiple generations---and you---in the satisfaction of charitable giving and grantmaking.
- We are a public charity and can offer the maximum federal and state tax benefits to your clients.
ASK ERIKA | Ask me how the Community Foundation can help you and your clients create a lasting legacy and make a difference in the community....
Erika Riddle Petrozelli, CPA
Vice President of Philanthropy
840 West Hamilton Street, Suite 310, Allentown, PA 18101
610 351-5353 Ext. 13 | Erika@lvcfoundation.org