Any Given Child Bethlehem Fund
The Any Given Child Bethlehem Fund was established in 2019 at the Community Foundation to support the program. Using the John F. Kennedy Center’s Any Given Child program, pARTners works as a collective impact backbone organization with the primary objective to identify, develop, program, align, communicate, and assess arts resources to achieve its vision and ensure access and equity to expanded arts education and arts integration for all students in grades K-8 in the Bethlehem Area School District, and eventually the Lehigh Valley.
pARTners’ mission is to ensure equitable access to the arts by providing every child a rich, community-based arts experience each year from Kindergarten through Grade 8
- Expand music, literary, and visual arts instruction, and create greater exposure and programming for theater, dance, and media arts
- Use the arts to support the social and emotional needs of students
- Establish a professional learning program that supports arts integration into the core curriculum
- Evaluate the success of Any Given Child Bethlehem in meeting its goals by using common measures among the schools and arts community partners
- Establish a sustainable governance and communication structure for Any Given Child Bethlehem
Gifts to the Fund can be made by submitting a check, payable to The Any Given Child Bethlehem Fund, to the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation, 840 West Hamilton Street, Suite 310, Allentown, PA 18101. Gifts can also be made via credit card by clicking the PayPal ‘Donate’ button below. A PayPal account is not required to make an online gift to the Fund.