Fostering Inclusive Leadership and Developing Equitable Organizations
Interested in a more detailed breakdown of the CORE fellowship structure, logistics, detailed outcomes, or application process?
Monday, March 4th from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Virtual Event – Via Zoom
• Join us for a virtual logistical session if you want detailed information on the CORE Fellowship structure or need help in any way with your application, this is the session for you!
• RSVP for the logistical session here – click here
We are excited to bring these sessions to you and look forward to seeing you at these events!
About the CORE Fellowship
The CORE Fellowship Program is a two-year capacity building process designed to bring Lehigh Valley nonprofit leaders together to center equity in themselves, their relationships, their organizations, and the sector. The intended impact of the fellowship is the following:
1) that each fellow will develop the skills, understanding, and capacity for inclusive leadership;
2) that organizations will further their work in centering equity, having a plan and resources to understand how best to build their own capacity both in the fellowship and beyond;
3) that a diverse set of leaders will build and deepen relationships leading to a powerful social network of changemakers. In turn, these individuals, organizations, and networks will harness their collective power to make equitable change in the nonprofit sector.