Choosing a Cause
An area-of-interest fund supports programs & initiatives that tackle issues of your choosing, such as the environment, camperships, or no-kill animal shelters. The Community Foundation leverages donors’ resources with other like-minded people who care to have a greater impact than any one of us could make alone. From personalized foundations, unique asset gifts and legacy planning, we manage a diverse portfolio of charitable giving solutions.
Foundation-directed area-of-interest fund awards grants based on LVCF’s own community research to identify worthy charitable programs in the specified area-of-interest.
- Frances L. Barnard Fund for Children
- Walter & Alma Bastian Fund
- Barbara & Maxwell Davison Fund for Alzheimer’s Care
- The Edward & Inez Donley Fund
- Richard E. Gasser Fund
- Barry M. Kessler Endowment Fund for Basic Human Needs
- Lehigh River Fund
- Erwin J. & Gertrude K. Neusch Fund
- Outdoor Recreation Fund for Youth
- Robert D. & Gwendolyn-Jane Romeril Campership Fund
- Margaret Haas Rotunno Memorial Fund for Local No Kill Shelters
- William C. Rybak Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Leonard A. Wenzel Memorial Fund for South Bethlehem
- Gene & Joan Witiak Fund
Donor-directed area-of-interest fund awards grants based on the recommendations of a community committee that oversees a specific initiative.
- The Any Given Child Bethlehem Fund
- City of Bethlehem Celebration Fund
- Downtown Allentown Community Development Initiative
- Every 15 Minutes Fund
- First Commonwealth FCU WE Thrive® LV Foundation Fund
- The Galaxy Fund at Lehigh Valley Community Foundation
- Lehigh Valley Coalition for Kids Fund
- Lehigh County Medical Society Education Fund
- Lehigh Valley Homeless Veterans Fund
- Northampton County Bar Association Charitable Fund
- PPL Electric Utilities Operation HELP Fund
- Saucon Sanctuary Fund
ASK CARRIE | If you would like more information on starting a fund at LVCF, our Family Legacy Fund, or our Impact Services can benefit you and the community. And she’ here to help with any questions about the MyFund Portal.